The following is a brief overview of how your account will be handled using Smart Tuition.
PRIMARY ACCOUNT HOLDER
One parent or guardian must be listed as the primary account holder. The person named will be issued a username and password to access their account on Smart Tuition’s secure website. This person will be responsible for paying the student(s) charges. The primary account holder may allow for an additional authorized person to access the account in order to view information, make payments, or make account changes.
PAYMENT METHOD OPTIONS
On the enrollment form, there are two options available for you to choose from.
- Automatic Debit from your checking or savings account, or from your credit card. Mastercard, Discover, or American Express cards are accepted. A 2.65% convenience fee will be assessed for all credit/debit card transactions.
- Payment by mail to Smart Tuition (checks or money order payable to Smart Tuition).
ADDITIONAL METHODS TO MAKE PAYMENT
- A payment can be made through the Smart Tuition secure website.
- A payment can be made over the phone by calling Smart Tuition’s toll free customer service line.
- Online payment initiated from your bank or financial institution. Please note that your financial institution does not electronically transfer the payment over to Smart Tuition. They will mail a check to Smart Tuition. To ensure your payment is received on time, please set up your online bill pay to occur 7-10 days before your due date.
If the primary account holder elects to make payments through the mail, Smart Tuition will mail the invoice approximately 20 days before your due date. If an automatic debit from a checking, savings, or credit card account has been selected, you will receive a welcome letter at the beginning of the school year and reminder email each month. These emails are sent approximately 10 days before your scheduled due date and will contain the debit amount. Your complete billing information will be available online.
SWITCHING PAYMENT METHOD
Your payment method may be changed by contacting Smart Tuition, your school’s business office or on Smart Tuition secure website. A minimum of 3 business days is required to make changes or updates to a payment method.
Smart Tuition will contact the primary account holder by telephone and email if a payment is not received in full by the due date selected. A fee may access to your account if your account is not made current.
In the event that your payment fails a $30 Bank Fee will be posted to your account.