To ensure modesty and a disciplined academic environment, all students should acquire and wear the necessary uniform items appropriate for their grade level. The required uniforms are as follows:
- Red, white, navy, and light blue plaid jumper with school emblem (must be purchased from Lands End).
- Short or long sleeved light blue polo or dress shirt.
- Dark navy slacks: loose knit pull-up styles are acceptable(PreK and Kindergarten students have the option of wearing tights)
- Closed shoes (no sandals and no heels). Shoes should be either sneakers or dress shoes.
- Plaid jumper with school emblem (purchased from Lands End)
- Long sleeved white dress shirt/long sleeve crew t-shirt.
- Dark navy/black slacks: loose knit pull-up styles are acceptable (No tights/leggings)
- Closed shoes (no sandals and no heels). Shoes should be either sneakers dress shoes.
- No makeup or nail polish is allowed.
[Instead of the jumper, shirt and pant set, girls in 6th grade and up have the option of wearing a black abaya that is plain with no ornamentation or colorful embroidery. Black or navy blue pants and a shirt must be worn underneath.]
- Same as Middle School with added options:
- High School girls have the option of wearing solid white, black, blue or brown hijabs.
- Navy blue dress pants.
- Light blue polo or dress shirt with school emblem (must be purchased from Parker School Uniforms).
- Closed shoes (no sandals). Shoes should be either sneakers or black, navy or brown dress shoes.
· Same as Middle School boys with added options:
o High School boys have the option of wearing Khaki or Navy Blue dress pants.
o High School boys have the option of wearing white, black, or blue polo shirts or white, black or blue button-down shirts.
High School boys have the option of wearing a white dress shirt on Friday
Parents of any student not conforming to the uniform policy will be called and asked to bring a suitable uniform to the school. Failure to observe the school uniform may result in exclusion from the school.
Physical Education (PE) Uniform
On PE days, students have the option of wearing black athletic pants (no tights or leggings) and a PVS PE shirt.